Wednesday, February 12, 2014

VALENTINE GIVEAWAY!


❤WELCOME TO MY VALENTINE GIVEAWAY 

Between today, February 12th, and Midnight, February 14th,
I'll be celebrating Valentine's Day and LOVE by giving away 5 ebook editions of my books*.

Click here to be entered in a random drawing (winners picked by Random.org).

❤
February Calendar of Contests and Events

You could win a LOVELY autographed print copy of LORD OF SWORDS at various romance sites!
On my website:  Click here to enter.

❤

At Fresh Fiction: Click here to enter.
❤
At RomanceBooks4Us:  Click here to enter.
(Visit my page at RB4U while you're there)

SPECIAL EVENTS!!

❤
Friday, February 14th at 9PM ET
Join me at Smexy Fab Four's Valentine Event
I'll be playing games and giving away prizes.
(This event goes from 7PM on 2/14 to 2/16 at 5PM
)

Click here to bookmark the event.

❤

Sunday, February 16th, 8PM ET
Join Me at Writerspace's
Valentine Soiree


(This event lasts from 8PM to 11PM ET)

I'll be chatting romance and giving away 5 autographed copies of LORD OF SWORDS.

There will be dozens of authors there with prizes, but you must register to join the soiree.



No comments:

Post a Comment